Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Different T&Cs for different web-logins

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Different T&Cs for different web-logins

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 05, 2013 08:25 AM

Hi,

I can't seem to work this one out, but is it possible to have a different T&Cs page for different pages?

I know I can upload some content to a file called terms, but then this will be the terms for all pages.  I can't seem to find a way to reference different terms if needed.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Different T&Cs for different web-logins

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 05, 2013 07:13 PM
    You can embed you own t &c in the header field or a call to a external instead of using the built in. I will post a code snippet this weekend.

• 3.  RE: Different T&Cs for different web-logins

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 06, 2013 01:18 AM
    Let me know if this works for you

If your a Aruba partner do a search on 
      Terms and Conditions on ClearPass

·         Upload your terms file (html? txt? Etc.) in content manager
    ·         On the “Guest Manager” page, update the URL (e.g. /public/terms.html if you uploaded terms.html)
    ·         Under Guest Self-Reg -> Forms
    o   Replace “creator_accept_terms or visitor_accept_terms HTML with:
    {if $_wpl.browser.small_screen}
    I accept the <a href="{nwa_global name=guest_account_terms_of_use_url}" target="_blank" />terms of use:</a><br>
    {else}
    I accept the terms of use:<br />
    <iframe src="{nwa_global name=guest_account_terms_of_use_url}" width="290" height="100" style="margin-bottom: 4px; margin-top: 4px;" /></iframe><br>
    {/if}
    ·         Red = smallscreen, will link to the URL you updated a few steps above
    o   iOS does not properly render iFrames, which is why it’s still a separate link for the mobile skin
    ·         Blue = largescreen, will show up as text-box on that guest self-reg page

• 4.  RE: Different T&Cs for different web-logins

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 06, 2013 05:20 AM

Thanks Troy,

I'll have a go at that on Monday.

:smileyhappy:

• 5.  RE: Different T&Cs for different web-logins

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 14, 2013 05:54 AM

ok, I've tried to upload new terms in a file called terms.html which is at https://<ip>/guest/public/terms.html, but when I got to the self registration page, the default terms are shown as https://<ip>/guest/external/terms.html

I can't seem how to work out to either replace that default file, or to point the terms to the file I've just uploaded.

Help please

• 6.  RE: Different T&Cs for different web-logins
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 14, 2013 06:19 AM

Michael_Clarke,

Under GUEST Manager, did you change the URL to point to your uploaded Terms page? :  You would change the parameter below to public/terms.html

terms.png

• 7.  RE: Different T&Cs for different web-logins

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 14, 2013 07:01 AM

Got it.  Thanks Colin.