Security

Occasional Contributor II

Re: External captive portal on 7210 with AP-225

aruba.jpg

So the config is as this, i have not changed the controller cert - but i cant really see that i have any either under administration -> cert. Would any of this create a sort of a redirect loop that i am seeing?

Guru Elite

Try changing the IP address to securelogin.Aruba Networks.com

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars

Didnt help much with the IP-address, but i see whats going on now - when i connect to the Aruba guest SSID i get redirected to the aruba version of the self registration - but somehow immidiatley after that the "old" version with the Cisco controller self registration pops up. So seems like my Aruba version of the self registration portal isnt considered "valid" - as if i went towards www.google.com and the controller wants me to go to the portal first. The page on the Cisco controllers has a configured redirect with www.customer.com/guest/guest.php - the new one that is configured on the Aruba is www.customer.com/guest/guest_aruba.php. I see the Aruba-version first, then immidiately i see the "old" one. I know im associated with the Aruba SSID as the SSID is only available there - and the page on the Clearpass guest manager has the correct NAS. This is just very weird, is there a page on the guest manager i havent edited here? More places the old URL could be lurking in the new version? I did duplicate the "old" portal.

Highlighted

Sorry about this, everything you said was correct -the only problem was a BigIP in front of the Clearpass that had its own iRules with a 302 in it. Thanks for all your help!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: