Security

New Contributor

Facebook Social Login Clearpass

Hi,

I have two problems with running the guest facebook social login.
I have an IAP 205 version 6.5.4.4

Firstly, I have a certificate page that I cannot bypass when I click on the Facebook button of the CLEARPASS guest portal. I added the following domains in the role of IAP:

*.facebook.com
*.facebook.net
*.akamaihd.net
*.fbcdn.net

It not working, I need to add a *. * to continue the authentication process.

Secondly, once on facebook, I have this error message:

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I think there is a configuration problem on my profile dev facebook.
I attach the configuration to this post.
I don’t really know what I have to enter in "App Domain"
My guest portal URL is https://ssl.cheops.fr/cheops_guest.php (public FQDN) and hostname CPPM is RV-CPPM.

Thanks you,

Romeo

Guru Elite

Re: Facebook Social Login Clearpass

For the whitelist, be sure to use this > https://github.com/aruba/clearpass-cloud-service-whitelists/blob/master/cloud-login/cloud-login_facebook.md

For the Facebook side, make sure your OAuth redirect URIs have _login at the end of the URL. (ex: https://clearpass.yourdomain.com/guest/your_page_name_login.php)

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Hi,

I completed the whitelist but I have always the issue

Thanks, I added the OAuth redirect URIs and I'm correctly redirecte to facebook login page

But when I enter my credentials, I'm redirected to the clearpass guest portal with the error code "Login Error, please retry".
No logs in Access Tracker. I create service "Social Login Cloud Identity" in CPPM

What is wrong ?

New Contributor

Hi,

I keep forward my tests and now when I try to connect Facebook or Linkedin, I see a success authentifcation in access tracker.

I have the login page Facebook / Linkedin and when I enter my credential, after few secondes I redirected to the Guest Portal Clearpass  (without error code) and I can't access to the Internet

I think I forget something but I don't know what.

Thanks

Romeo

Occasional Contributor I

I am currently in the process of setting up our guest captive portal with the Facebook login.  I have set it up according to the 'How To' document on Arubapedia.  

The client is getting this same error message 'Can't Load URL:  The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains.  To be able to load this URL, add all the domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings'

I have added the domain to the App Domain field, as well as whitelisted the mentioned URLs for client access to FB, and the platform URL has the 'login' at the end so the site URL is mydomain/guest/page_login.php.

I am still receiving the same error message, are there any other suggestions to correct this error?

Thanks

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: