Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1

Posted Sep 27, 2016 04:19 AM

Hello, I'm new here. My name is Hubert. I have 2 Clear Pass VMs. one as a Subscriber and a publisher.

I want to import the latest patch 2 for 6.6.0. However, I get the following error: ". Download is stuck or interrupted Run Check Status Now and retry."

If I want to import the patch manually then the following error message appears: "Please Error in processing request retry ...."

I'm stuck here. What can I do?

Greeting Hubert

• 2.  RE: Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 27, 2016 04:23 AM

On the download stuck sometimes if you hit save again on the sub ID It will clear the error, or TAC can clear the error. 

On you upload issues I seen issues with some browsers. Can you try a different browser?

• 3.  RE: Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1

Posted Sep 27, 2016 04:30 AM

Hi Tarnlod,

Hi, I have the sub id removed and stored. Subsequently, the sub id added again. It's still the same message. What is a TAC? A support call? We have support from Dell? Where can I create a TAC?

• 4.  RE: Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 27, 2016 04:34 AM
    TAC is aruba/HPE support. If you are running a dell CPPM then I believe you will need to contact Dell. If you contact TAC they can tell you.

• 5.  RE: Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 27, 2016 07:26 AM

Hello, I was able to solve Probelm where I update to the CLI using the command "system update -i http: //meinwebserver/CPPM-x86_64-20160819-clearpass-6.6-updates-2-dell-66-patch.signed tar "have installed.

Thank you very much

• 6.  RE: Failure W-ClearPass Cumulative Patch 2 for 6.6.0 and 6.6.1

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jan 13, 2019 06:05 AM

I got similar issues when update from 6.7.7 to 6.7.8, but the real reason was that my diskspace was running out in my HomeLAB enviroment (didnt mention that from the webgui). This article point me in the right way, thanks!

For a easy webserver without need to install it, i would recommend "usbwebserver" http://www.usbwebserver.net/webserver/