Security

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

[GUEST] cannot enable custom field

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  [GUEST] cannot enable custom field

Posted Feb 10, 2015 11:47 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Guys,

i'm having problem with CPPM Guest 6.4. (i used to work on CPPM 6.2).

when customizng a field sponsor_lookup, i cannot find an option to enable this field which in 6.2 the option is there. i attach a screenshot between 6.4 (on the left of the image) and 6.2 (the right one).

have anyone having same difficulties and found a way to enable this customized field?

thanks in advance.

Ricky

• 2.  RE: [GUEST] cannot enable custom field

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2015 11:49 PM
    Sponsor lookup is for ldap/AD lookups. Are you trying to search a directory just create a static list of entries? 

Thanks, 
    Tim

• 3.  RE: [GUEST] cannot enable custom field

Posted Feb 10, 2015 11:58 PM

yes i have an LDAP rule to query to my AD.

the problem is just my custom field wont show up on my self register form because they removed the enable button in the custom field editor in Guest 6.4. i cannot find how to enable it anywhere.

Ricky

• 4.  RE: [GUEST] cannot enable custom field

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 11, 2015 12:01 AM
    If you highlight and click the field in the list for the form, there should be an enable button. 

• 5.  RE: [GUEST] cannot enable custom field

Posted Feb 11, 2015 12:28 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Tim,

if you are referring to enable button on the form view, it only appears when you enable it first in the field menu.

i'm was going to add sponsor_lookup field on my guest_register form.

i cannot see that field because i havent make it enabled yet on the custom field menu. (attached.)