Security

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Get error after authenticate

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Get error after authenticate

Posted Dec 13, 2016 05:41 PM

Hi,

I've trying a CaptivePortal authentication with cearpass and iaps after validate a certificate on devices, i'm redirected to the portal but after authenticate i'm redirected to a web page to log again and it seems to be an ap captive portal don't really know why.

attaching captures.

• 2.  RE: Get error after authenticate

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 13, 2016 05:43 PM
    Is that a ClearPass web login or the controller? Looks like the controller. You should use a ClearPass web login.

• 3.  RE: Get error after authenticate

Posted Dec 13, 2016 05:49 PM

Hi,

Actually when i connect my device it is redirected to the clearpass web login but after that i'm redirected to this one that its from the instant don't know why.

• 4.  RE: Get error after authenticate

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 13, 2016 05:58 PM
    Is your web auth service configured to issue a CoA role change to the final role?

• 5.  RE: Get error after authenticate

Posted Dec 13, 2016 06:07 PM

I'm updating the roles since the first auth is tls with a certificate i update the role with BYOD-Provision and it redirects to the clearpass captive portal, after it authenticates on the captive portal cp sends the role authenticated wich is an allow-all on the IAP

• 6.  RE: Get error after authenticate

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 13, 2016 06:09 PM
    Did you verify that the role changed?

• 7.  RE: Get error after authenticate

Posted Dec 13, 2016 07:19 PM

The first role works, thats why im redirected to the portal. but the second role doesnt and im redirected to the iap portal