Security

last person joined: 9 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Google admin console context server

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Google admin console context server

Posted May 20, 2016 09:24 AM

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get this to work with Chromebooks.  I set it up as per the documentation and I'm able to authorize and then update the context server successfully but I always receive a polling failure nd then the context server is disabled.  Is there a way to view addional log files so I can see why polling may be failing?  Thanks

• 2.  RE: Google admin console context server

Posted May 20, 2016 09:32 AM

Make sure you have the following APIs enabled on the console.developers.google site:

2016-05-20 09_29_01-Capture1.JPG ‎- Photos.png

Once these are enabled in the developers console,  then in Clearpass the Google API context server  to be reauthorized,  you do not need to enable to validate the server certificate, once this is done trigger a Poll.

• 3.  RE: Google admin console context server

Posted May 20, 2016 10:06 AM

I enabled these but still no luck.  Polling is still failing.  Authorizing works fine.  But it always worked.  After enabling these should I create a new secret?  Is there additional logging information I can access somewhere?

• 4.  RE: Google admin console context server

Posted Jun 13, 2018 11:27 AM

I believe am having the same issue and can't find a resolution. I have followed the documentation that I can find. Currently, I can Authorize ClearPass properly and fetch an access token but Event Viewer shows an Error code: 400

I am running 6.7

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• 5.  RE: Google admin console context server

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 13, 2018 11:37 AM
    Please work with Aruba TAC to troubleshoot.

• 6.  RE: Google admin console context server

Posted Jun 14, 2018 11:49 AM

My issue ended up being a bug that was resolved in version 6.7.2. The update fixed it.

image.png

• 7.  RE: Google admin console context server

Posted Jul 31, 2018 05:34 PM

I am using 6.7.5 and I am having this exact error.  Is anyone else on 6.7.5 and not having this error?

Thanks,

Steve

• 8.  RE: Google admin console context server

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 31, 2018 05:44 PM

There is a bug in 6.7.4 and 6.7.5.

• 9.  RE: Google admin console context server

Posted Aug 30, 2018 09:16 AM

Tim,

Is there any update or workaround to this issue?  I am trying to deploy this currently as well to validate machines as a replacement for a machine cert in a highly secure environmnet.

Thanks,

Jeff

• 10.  RE: Google admin console context server

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 30, 2018 10:51 AM
    Best to work with TAC.