Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest services is not triggered | ClearPass guest with IAP

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Guest services is not triggered | ClearPass guest with IAP

Posted Nov 25, 2019 08:15 AM

Hi, I am doing a lab to configure external captive portal on IAP, I am successfully directed to the weblogin page, enter the credentials of the guest account which I had created. The web-preauthentication service is triggered and it seems that the authentication is successful.

After submitting the weblogin page, it takes sometimes, I see I am re-directed to securelogin.arubanetworks.com but then back to the weblogin page.

Screenshots of the configuration are presented.

• 2.  RE: Guest services is not triggered | ClearPass guest with IAP

Posted Nov 25, 2019 08:16 AM

some more screenshots for access tracker on cppm

• 3.  RE: Guest services is not triggered | ClearPass guest with IAP

Posted Nov 25, 2019 09:50 AM

Guys, I finally knew the root cause.

The RADIUS requests from the IAP were arriving to the CP with differenct source IP address, I modified the "device configuration" in the CP and it is working now.

The mystery is why the statically configured IP (192.168.1.238) on the IAP is not working? or even the configured IP on the virtual controller (192.168.1.237).

Note that I have configued the NAS IP in the RADUIS server on the IAP to be 192.168.1.237. However the RADIUS request arrives to the CP with source address 192.168.1.21 (seems an IP asigned from my DHCP)