Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Has anyone know about How does to provisioning Android device?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Has anyone know about How does to provisioning Android device?

Posted May 09, 2012 11:22 AM

Hi All,

I tested MDAC with ClearPass( amigopod) which deploy client certificate to IPAD, Iphone and work fine. Then I tried to provisioning Android device but after I passed authentication the Amigopod redirected me to me to page which show token key . I don't know how to do next to get work with android device?

please advice me.

thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Has anyone know about How does to provisioning Android device?

Posted May 09, 2012 11:36 AM

Please see capture below

amigopod.png 

• 3.  RE: Has anyone know about How does to provisioning Android device?

Posted May 09, 2012 12:09 PM

Android provisioning is supported in the 3.9 release of Amigopod. Please contact support to ensure your subscription id has been updated to the latest version.

• 4.  RE: Has anyone know about How does to provisioning Android device?

Posted May 09, 2012 12:18 PM

Hi Cam,

Thanks for you reply. If i need to provisioning my win7 computer  and I got that page like previous post.

how should i do? Because I saw only token key but I don't know how to use token key?

• 5.  RE: Has anyone know about How does to provisioning Android device?

Posted May 09, 2012 12:32 PM

You will need Amigopod 3.9 for provisioning of Android, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and continued support for Apple iOS devices.