Security

Highlighted

Re: Heartbleed - CVE-2014-0160 Problem

Yes, you should upgrade. The patch is part of the 6.3.1.5 code

http://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/EntryId/13660/Default.aspx

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you!

tweet @wjhphoto
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

I dont see any download link on the support site. Is there a diret link to download the patch?

Also the hyperlink in your message for support.arubanetworks.com takes it to the email login for Aruba instead of the support site.

I am not sure how this can be the solution when it is not!

Highlighted

You must sing in to get access to downloads.

http://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=13720

You can just check for updates an your CPPM and it should be listed.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Hi Troy, I dont have an account and just registered on the support site, which might take time.

I already checked the CPPM for updates and didn't see it there and then I landed here for direct links.

Highlighted

did you click Check status now on the CPPM it will show up if you have a valid subscription ID. there are no direct downloads unless you have a support account. 

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Hi Troy, I didn't try Check Now before as the last checked time was coming up as todays date.

After your message, I also clicked on Check Now and still it didn't show the 6.2.6 update available.

(Image Attached)

Highlighted

The second line item is the 6.2.6 patch and once that is installed the OpenSSL patch will show up.
Thank You,
Troy

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

It worked, thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor II

HI All

Which version of OpenSSL was CPPM and ArubaOS patched to? As their seems to be further information indicating an issue that requires an upgrade to v 1.0.1h. Are further patches likely to be made available?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: