Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

High Capacity Guest mode

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  High Capacity Guest mode

Posted Oct 03, 2016 03:56 PM

Hello

As far i read i can enable this to double the amount of policy manager license if i purshace a 5k policy manger then i would get a 10k policy manager server.(i would need to buy all the guest license needed in this case)

My question is

If i want to integrate it with opera will this work? i mean the integration with opera of the  clearpass guest is still working is not disabled?

I need to kno this because we would like to enable the high capacity guest mode but we need to suppport the integration with opera(i didnt read it disable it but still i ask)

I also guess the mac cache also works right?

cheers

Carlos

• 2.  RE: High Capacity Guest mode

Posted Oct 05, 2016 11:57 AM

No issues with HCG Mode. Normal HCG limitations apply.

By default PMS use standard guest licensing.

We are now GA with Micros and we should appear on their certified list this month. No additional details regarding that module, that still needs to be purchased by the customer/partner.

• 3.  RE: High Capacity Guest mode

Posted Oct 05, 2016 12:19 PM

Hello Danny

So you dont need to buy anything on fidelos part to make opera work with clearpass?

maybe a module in opera ?  or no purshase of anything is needed ?

They would like to integrate this so they can charge the client a fee of internet.

• 4.  RE: High Capacity Guest mode

Posted Oct 09, 2016 11:09 PM

You still need to purchase the fidelios component.

• 5.  RE: High Capacity Guest mode

Posted May 03, 2017 10:29 PM

Does mac-caching work with High-capacity-guest enabled? 

• 6.  RE: High Capacity Guest mode

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 03, 2017 11:32 PM
    Yes