Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How can I add the attribute Username to the CPPM 6.6 Configuration identity endpoints view?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How can I add the attribute Username to the CPPM 6.6 Configuration identity endpoints view?

Posted May 11, 2016 08:33 AM

Hi!

Is there a way to customize the table of the CPPM 6.6 configuration identity endpoints view to add for example the attribute/tag Username as a new column?

I would find this much more comfortable than to export the list into an XML file and import it in Excel.

Can Insight do this for me (filter Username)?

With kind regards

Manfred

• 2.  RE: How can I add the attribute Username to the CPPM 6.6 Configuration identity endpoints view?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 11, 2016 08:35 AM
    Unfortunately no, but you can run reports in Insight with the username column. 

• 3.  RE: How can I add the attribute Username to the CPPM 6.6 Configuration identity endpoints view?

Posted May 11, 2016 09:45 AM

OK - this is a very similar result to the XML export, but you can customize the columns you need for the raw data in the CSV file added to the report.zip

This is OK for me - would be nice to integrate the data in the report pdf instead of attaching a csv file of the raw data.

Thank you!

With kind regards

Manfred