Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How many lines of ACL can be dynamically assigned to a port by ClearPass?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  How many lines of ACL can be dynamically assigned to a port by ClearPass?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 20, 2017 08:25 AM

How many lines of ACL can be dynamically assigned to a port by radius through vendor-specific attribute VSA?

• 2.  RE: How many lines of ACL can be dynamically assigned to a port by ClearPass?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 20, 2017 08:32 AM
    Which NAD type/vendor?

• 3.  RE: How many lines of ACL can be dynamically assigned to a port by ClearPass?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2017 01:33 AM
    Currently I am using NAD as Brocade ICX7450.

I know that Brocade ICX7450 has a limit in the device. Below link explain the limit of the Brocade device.
    http://www.brocade.com/content/html/en/configuration-guide/FI_08030_SECURITY/GUID-FC540E9E-CDCF-4090-908E-69F6F6303FB5.html

But I want to know is that when ClearPass return ACL to the NAD devices, is there any limit for the number of lines in the ClearPass as well?

Regards
    Ashwani Kaundal
    Technical Solution Consultant
    CSC Bangalore - TS Consulting
    M +91-8088706486

• 4.  RE: How many lines of ACL can be dynamically assigned to a port by ClearPass?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2017 07:45 AM
    This is not something we've tested. I've used at least 20 in a NAS-Filter-Rule in the past.