Security

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

Posted Apr 06, 2018 05:35 AM

Hello,

In CPPM, I created a multiple receptionists who can create a guest accounts.

These receptionists have the possibility to send a receipt by mail to the guest after its creation.

But the template used for this mail sending is the same for all the receptionists.

So, I would like to create a unique email template by receptionnists but I did not find how to do this.

Does anyone have an idea ?

• 2.  RE: How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

Posted Apr 06, 2018 04:52 PM
    You can add the smtp_template_id and auto_send_smtp fields to the account creation form

#AirheadsMobile

• 3.  RE: How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

Posted Apr 06, 2018 04:52 PM
    You can add the smtp_template_id and auto_send_smtp fields to the account creation form

#AirheadsMobile

• 4.  RE: How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

Posted Apr 09, 2018 11:55 AM

Thank you for your response efisher214.

I configured the two fields in the form.

But, I cannot find the ID of the template that I want to use to send the email.

Do you know how find this ID ?

• 5.  RE: How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

Posted Apr 17, 2018 08:43 AM

Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea ?

• 6.  RE: How to create a unique mail receipt template by receptionist ?

Posted Jul 25, 2020 05:15 PM

Hola!

La solución que he encontrado tras toda una tarde probando:

- Ir a Configuración-Recibos-Plantillas, pulsar en la plantilla que desees usar, pasar el ratón por encima de "Editar" y la URL que se visualiza en el navegador acaba en "id=NN". Ese número (NN) es el ID.

- En Configuración-Páginas-Campos, crear el campo "smtp_template_id" de tipo STRING y Sortable text.

- Añadir el campo anterior en el formulario create_user_x deseado como "HIDDEN field" (esto es muy importante) y darle el valor inicial NN (ID de la plantilla encontrado antes). Además, el formulario debe contener el campo "auto_send_smtp" de tipo checkbox.

- Al dar de alta un usuario en Guest, marcar el check de envío de e-mail y debería llegar utilizando dicha plantilla.

Un saludo.