Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How to redirect unhealthy wired users to FTP server to download the Antivirus in Clearpass?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to redirect unhealthy wired users to FTP server to download the Antivirus in Clearpass?

Posted Jun 10, 2015 02:02 AM

I'm in a scnario where I want any system posture qouantine or unknown to be enforced to and redirect this user to ftp server to download the requiredd file so how to do so?

• 2.  RE: How to redirect unhealthy wired users to FTP server to download the Antivirus in Clearpass?

Posted Jun 10, 2015 03:50 AM

Use radius CoA to put the quarantined user in a different VLAN and then apply an ACL or firewall policy to restrict their access to specific IP addresses / hosts on specific protocols.

• 3.  RE: How to redirect unhealthy wired users to FTP server to download the Antivirus in Clearpass?

Posted Jun 10, 2015 07:46 AM

I do it with Dwnloadable ACL as my NAD is cisco and also how to make tthe redirect thing?

• 4.  RE: How to redirect unhealthy wired users to FTP server to download the Antivirus in Clearpass?

Posted Jun 21, 2015 04:54 AM

look at how l7 redirect works on cisco. you might be able to use that to do a redirect to a ftp url but im unsure how well that will work. i think it would be better to redirect them to a website explain what to do.