Security

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How to remove "RAP whitelist" information in guest-provisioning page..??

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to remove "RAP whitelist" information in guest-provisioning page..??

Posted May 09, 2012 11:13 PM

I have a problem about guest-provisioning.

When i  used guest-provisioning role to login on controller, i can see the RAP whitelist on this page.

Could i hide the RAP whitelist information on that page ..??  If it can ,how should do ..??

thanks

Kirby

• 2.  RE: How to remove "RAP whitelist" information in guest-provisioning page..??

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 09, 2012 11:54 PM

What version of ArubaOS is this?

You would only have a chance of seeing that if the same person who created the RAP whitelist is now logging into the guest provisioning page.  Typically those are different people.  Did you create the guest accounts with an admin account and then change the admin's role to "guest provisioning"

• 3.  RE: How to remove "RAP whitelist" information in guest-provisioning page..??

Posted May 10, 2012 12:38 AM

The OS version is 5.0.4.4.

I didn't use admin role to creat RAP whitelish the chang the admin role to guest-provisioning.

Did the RAP whitelist DB the same internal DB..??

Otherwise why i can see the list in guest-provisioning page..??!!

thansk your reply.

Kirby

• 4.  RE: How to remove "RAP whitelist" information in guest-provisioning page..??

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 10, 2012 09:46 AM

It uses the same DB, BUT a user should only see devices that he has created in the provisioning screen.  I would open a case with support.

• 5.  RE: How to remove "RAP whitelist" information in guest-provisioning page..??

Posted May 10, 2012 11:56 AM

OS version 5.0.4.4 --has a problem.

OS version 6.1.3.1--hasn't the problem

So the bug fixed....

thanks your reply.

Kirby