Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How to request product enhancements

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  How to request product enhancements

Posted May 12, 2015 06:03 AM

Hi,

What's the formal procedure for requesting product enhancements? I've got a number of issues With AirWave and CPPM that I need resolved

1). Airwave -  Supports ProCurve switch range but not Comware[57] switches ( H3C)

2). Airwave - Would be nice if we could upload 3rd party MIB files

3). CPPM - I've created an authentication source that queries an MSSQL database for VLAN information.It appears CPPM doesn't do database connection pooling so sequence is

connect to database

perform query

disconnect from database

While you can increase the number of  db threads, that's not the same. Given the fact that we (might) eventually support our entire university wired network with CPPM perhaps connection pooling might be a good idea.

Rgds

Alex

• 2.  RE: How to request product enhancements
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 12, 2015 06:11 AM

You can request and vote on feature enhancements using the Ideas Portal here:  https://arubanetworkskb.secure.force.com/cp/ideas/ideaList.apexp

• 3.  RE: How to request product enhancements

Posted Aug 04, 2017 05:48 PM

Has the ideas portal moved or has access been restricted?  I just tried to connect to it and, after entering my credentials, I got:

Single Sign-On Error
    We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

from this page:

https://na45.salesforce.com/_nc_external/identity/saml/SamlError

after having followed the link provided above.

• 4.  RE: How to request product enhancements

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 04, 2017 05:50 PM

It's getting rebuilt as part of the next-gen support portal project. Please submit them through your Aruba account team in the interim.

• 5.  RE: How to request product enhancements

Posted Aug 20, 2018 12:35 PM

I have a feature request for adding 802.1x supplicant support for TLS / TPM in Instant.  Is the link still broken and requires working through the account team?

• 6.  RE: How to request product enhancements

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 20, 2018 12:37 PM
    innovate.arubanetworks.com

• 7.  RE: How to request product enhancements

Posted Aug 21, 2018 09:07 AM
    only if you're an Aruba employee or partner
    A