Security

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I have ADSL Modem (D-Link) I configured a RADIUS configs in its wireless setting and add it on CP?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have ADSL Modem (D-Link) I configured a RADIUS configs in its wireless setting and add it on CP?

Posted Aug 11, 2014 05:52 PM

I have configured ADSL modem d-link wireless interface to be 802.1x authentcaition and add the RADIUS configs on it and add it also on clear pass but I can't see any thing on acess tracker and authentcation doesn't happen and for you info I joined the CPPM to a domain and I test the authentication on the CLI and it success so what is the problem?

• 2.  RE: I have ADSL Modem (D-Link) I configured a RADIUS configs in its wireless setting and add it on CP?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 11, 2014 06:03 PM
    Do you see any errors in the Event Viewer?

• 3.  RE: I have ADSL Modem (D-Link) I configured a RADIUS configs in its wireless setting and add it on CP?

Posted Aug 11, 2014 06:52 PM

No thing related to RADIUS at all

• 4.  RE: I have ADSL Modem (D-Link) I configured a RADIUS configs in its wireless setting and add it on CP?

Posted Aug 14, 2014 10:37 AM

then start at the network level, can the ADSL modem reach the clearpass? are there firewalls or such in between?