Security

Frequent Contributor II

If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

if I have policy manger license only what is the best practice for this kind of deplyment and also what services can I Enable ?

Guru Elite

Re: If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

Can you give us some more details about your environment?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor II

Re: If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

Integration with AD, Mac Authentication,802.1x Authentcation WLAN and WIred now I need to know about the best practices of things I can do and things that I can't do because of license and also about Tacacs+ how I should deploy it and what is the best outcome from deploying Tacacs.

Guru Elite

All of those methods can be done with the base licensing including TACACS+.

Do you have an Aruba partner? It would be nearly impossible to walk you through the entire deployment process on the forums.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: