Insight report of all eap-peap authenticated users
12-21-2018 06:29 AM
I'm looking to create a report in Insight (or maybe airwave) that will run daily and give me the usernames that have successfully authenticated within a given period.
Use case is that I have a small wireless network and I want the usernames of everyone who succesfully authenticated in the past 24 hours.
My radius server is CPPM.
Re: Insight report of all eap-peap authenticated users
01-09-2019 08:32 PM
I think there may be a few ways to do this, but here's a way I setup:
1. Go to Insight and Create New Report
2. Category - RADIUS - Auth by ClearPass
3. Options - Include Raw Data in Output
4. Repeat Scheduled Report - Daily and set time
5. Then click Next
6. Under Filters - Authentication Method EQUALS EAP-PEAP
7. Under Columns - Select appropriate information you want to see
I think that should do it.
If my answer is helpful, a Kudos is always appreciated!