Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Internal DB Administration

Hello,

I´m using captive portal and I have a few differents  guest admin accounts and I would like to know if I can limit the number of clients that a guest admin can create and also if I can see the logs of guest connections??

BR.

Guru Elite

Re: Internal DB Administration

@solo_11 wrote:

Hello,

I´m using captive portal and I have a few differents  guest admin accounts and I would like to know if I can limit the number of clients that a guest admin can create and also if I can see the logs of guest connections??

BR.

You cannot limit the number of users created with the controller's built-in captive portal.  You can certainly do this with amigopod http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/management-security-software-2/amigopod-visitor-management-2

To see logs of guest users connection, you would have to turn on debugging.  You also would probably want to direct the output of the controller to a syslog server to keep historical logs:

config t
logging level debugging security process authmgr
subcat all

You would then type "show log security 50" to see the authentication activity of those users and/or log to an external syslog server.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: