Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

Posted Dec 19, 2017 04:04 AM
      |   view attached

Hi community,

I have configured an Airgroup profile, define disallow vlan user and server, but when end users associate to this vlan, they can still cast to appletv. Vlans as bellow:

Vlan10: disallow users and server --> end user connect to

Vlan100: connect to appleTV

I configured airgroup service enable

I want to enable Bonjour services on some VLAN, not allow all VLAN by default. And end users in some vlan have to be restricted to cast to this appletv

How can I do this?

Please assist me!

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 19, 2017 07:09 AM

You should just be able to disallow by VLAN by specifying the user vlan you want to be blocked.

To troubleshoot Airgroup, please see here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Troubleshooting/ArubaOS/AirGroup_Troubleshooting/Web_Help_Index.htm#arubaframestyles/troubleshooting topics/airgroup.htm%3FTocPath%3D_____2

• 3.  RE: Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

Posted Dec 25, 2017 11:59 PM

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your reply,  I configured: enable disallow vlan on vlan want to block users. But user can still cast to appletv on this vlan.

I  requested a TAC case to Aruba, they remoted to my devices and configured, but It didn't work.

Thanks,

• 4.  RE: Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 26, 2017 06:50 AM

Please ask them to open a bug, if they cannot get it to work.