Security

Contributor I

Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

Hi community,

I have configured an Airgroup profile, define disallow vlan user and server, but when end users associate to this vlan, they can still cast to appletv. Vlans as bellow:

Vlan10: disallow users and server --> end user connect to

Vlan100: connect to appleTV

I configured airgroup service enable

I want to enable Bonjour services on some VLAN, not allow all VLAN by default. And end users in some vlan have to be restricted to cast to this appletv

How can I do this?

Please assist me!

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: Limit access Bonjour services on Airgroup

You should just be able to disallow by VLAN by specifying the user vlan you want to be blocked.

To troubleshoot Airgroup, please see here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Troubleshooting/ArubaOS/AirGroup_Troubleshooting/Web_Help_Index.htm#arubaframestyles/troubleshooting topics/airgroup.htm%3FTocPath%3D_____2

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Contributor I

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your reply,  I configured: enable disallow vlan on vlan want to block users. But user can still cast to appletv on this vlan.

I  requested a TAC case to Aruba, they remoted to my devices and configured, but It didn't work.

Thanks,

Guru Elite

Please ask them to open a bug, if they cannot get it to work.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: