Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external page

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external page

Posted Oct 30, 2017 01:16 PM

Hi Airheads,

Good evening,

I created an external page (on the controller itself) contian to big buttons redriecting to cppm-guest login page and cppm-guest rest password page.

1.jpg

So it's a basic ahref ..BUT...

It's seems the the clearpass genertaing a php link for the "AL" webpage reg , but for the reset page of the AL  profile, What is the  direct link?

on the page itself..it seems it's not the right one:

2.jpg

Please advise.( I need to Link to a speseifc reset page on the cppm guest from external page)

Regards,

Me

• 2.  RE: Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external page

Posted Oct 31, 2017 04:58 AM
    Maybe the guest password reset page isn't tied to any particular self-reg page?

FYI I'd recommend removing that public IP address from the images you've posted.. ;)

• 3.  RE: Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external page

Posted Oct 31, 2017 05:58 AM
    You wrong.
    For each self reg page , there is reset page.. I want to use the one I created and not the default one...( REGARDING THE IP , THANKS..BUT ITS A PUBLIC TEST MACHINE ..not really MATTER )