Security

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

LinkedIn Social Login

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  LinkedIn Social Login

Posted Jul 04, 2016 10:28 AM

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup social login but I'm having some issues. When authenticating (in this case linkedin), because google and facebook still need a certificate issue fixed), I end up getting a reject. 

I followed this guide:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Social-Login-with-Clearpass-and-Aruba-WLC-october-mhc/td-p/207001

but when adding the authentication source and the filter I get following messages:

for the authentication filter:

Could not validate SQL filter query - null

for the social service provider query:

Invalid SQL syntax - ERROR: relation "tips_endpoint_tag_mappings" does not exist

In the access tracker I get following error:

social DB - localhost: 42P01 [unixODBC]ERROR: relation "tips_endpoint_tag_mappings" does not exist; Error while executing the query.

Can someone help me fix this?

Kind regards,

jcelis

• 2.  RE: LinkedIn Social Login

Posted Jul 04, 2016 11:14 AM
    Hi, I think that post my well be out of date. i followed the guide on ASE and substituted in the LinkedIn details and it worked for me. https://ase.arubanetworks.com/solutions/id/81 Have got Facebook, Twitter, Google & LinkedIn working by following that. :) Cheers James

• 3.  RE: LinkedIn Social Login
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 04, 2016 11:26 AM

Hi,

I changed authentication source to the preprovisioned local social login repository and that works. Also used that ASE solution for the screenshots to configure the APIs. But never used the generated resources because the setup is a bit different. 

Can you post the screenshots from what the authentication source in the ASE includes? 

Kind regards,

jcelis

• 4.  RE: LinkedIn Social Login

Posted Jul 04, 2016 11:32 AM

Hi,

Sorry I don't have access to my ClearPass lab server at the moment.. You've got it working though?

Cheers

James

• 5.  RE: LinkedIn Social Login

Posted Jul 05, 2016 03:50 AM

Hi,

yes, it's working now. There is a built-in social login repository (local) and now I can login using LinkedIn. As I don't have a lab setup at the moment, I can't really import the configuration from the ASE. I just want to check what it configures as authentication source.

Facebook and google are still blocking on a certificate though. So not completely finished with the social login part :)

Kind regards,

jcelis

• 6.  RE: LinkedIn Social Login

Posted Aug 03, 2016 05:14 AM

Something I noticed:

When looking at the page LinkedIn is trying to load, noticed it tries to load from *.licdn.com

Adding that makes the login page look a lot better ;)