Security

Contributor II

Modifyind added guest roles on CPG 6.7

I want to modify a current customized list of guest roles. After modfying the name of previously assigned roles to the [Guest Role] Role mapping in CPPM and automatically assigning a fixed (hidden field) role_id to a new user in a register page I cannot see how to modify the role names in some pages like guest_users.php, guest_multi.php or auth_profile_edit.php (operator profiles editing).

The role_id field has as "options generator" a not documented function called "NwaGuestManagerGeneraleRoleList2" whose content I cannot see how to modificate.

When using as "options generator" "use options", as indicated at: https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/How-do-I-add-edit-the-default-roles-present-for-Guest-login-on/ta-p/186640

and registering new users, the pages indicated above showed "bad role names" although the edit account options show the correct role name (provided by the options indicated in the role_id field)

The question is how can be modified the role names showed in guest_users.php, guest_multi.php or the options showed in auth_profile_edit.php?

Guru Elite

Re: Modifyind added guest roles on CPG 6.7

Please open a TAC case.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: