Security

Highlighted
Regular Contributor I

OnGuard Agent spec

Hi Guys,

i need a data i cannot find anywhere on the internet, hoping any of you could help me.

for the proposal sake, my customer was asking about the resources needed on their computer to run an onguard agent. they need to know how much processor and RAM needed when the agent is first booting, when idle, and when running the scan.

i know it won't be much resource needed but we need the data for proposal sake, it's okay even if it just a ballpark figure.

and Yes i have the data requirement for onguard installer, that's not the one i need.

thanks in advance.

Ricky E. Lee
CWNA | ACMP | ACCP
Highlighted

Re: OnGuard Agent spec

Following is what I can find with respect to system requirment. It will not covery the data you are looking, but this is what I can find.

ClearPass OnGuard Unified Agent Requirements

If it helps, I am running the OnGuard agent in my Win10 system for quite a while, without any performance impact. Specifications below.

Storage: 512GB

Memory: 8GB
Processor: i5-3470

Agent Version 6.7.3

Thank you,
Saravanan

**Did something you read in the Community solve a problem for you? If so, click "Accept as Solution" in the post.
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor I

Re: OnGuard Agent spec

Hi Saravanan,

i have those data but thanks though.

Ricky E. Lee
CWNA | ACMP | ACCP
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: