Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

OnGuard Agent spec

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  OnGuard Agent spec

Posted Aug 24, 2018 04:09 AM

Hi Guys,

i need a data i cannot find anywhere on the internet, hoping any of you could help me.

for the proposal sake, my customer was asking about the resources needed on their computer to run an onguard agent. they need to know how much processor and RAM needed when the agent is first booting, when idle, and when running the scan.

i know it won't be much resource needed but we need the data for proposal sake, it's okay even if it just a ballpark figure.

and Yes i have the data requirement for onguard installer, that's not the one i need.

thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: OnGuard Agent spec

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2018 08:47 AM

Following is what I can find with respect to system requirment. It will not covery the data you are looking, but this is what I can find.

ClearPass OnGuard Unified Agent Requirements

If it helps, I am running the OnGuard agent in my Win10 system for quite a while, without any performance impact. Specifications below.

Storage: 512GB

Memory: 8GB
    Processor: i5-3470

Agent Version 6.7.3

• 3.  RE: OnGuard Agent spec

Posted Aug 28, 2018 11:31 PM

Hi Saravanan,

i have those data but thanks though.