Security

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: OnGuard VPN(Posture) -FortiGate Firewall Integration

If you are dissatisfied, why don't you open a TAC case so that they can look into your issue specifically?  You are responding to a person who volunteered to answer your question.  You should open a TAC case so that you can have someone assigned who is paid to solve your problem.  If that is still unsuccessful, be sure to drop your Aruba representative an email to let them know why you are dissatisfied.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Highlighted
Regular Contributor II

Hi Joseph,

You are correct.  If I want a solution, I can call TAC.

But the solution posted is from a "Presales Technical Consultant, System engineer at Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company". That makes me believe this is a Aruba solution, and not just some "random guy working for free".

As a official solution, it is very poor as it doesn't work reliably or securely for the majority of the OnGuard use cases. Guest Access, non-domain joined, VPN computers at home, etc.

Adding to that, nothing on the original post referred anything about it only working for Domain Joined machines, leading people to think the solution works for all the scenarios.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Thank you Ricardo for the inputs. 

I have updated my original post with the pre-requisites and hope that clarifies.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: