Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

OnGuard

This thread has been viewed 33 times
  • 1.  OnGuard

Posted Oct 26, 2017 11:08 AM

Hi guys

I am new in clearpass and I am trying to deploy CPPM with onguard. Do you have any links or documents for onguard tutorial? specially about CoA? does clearpass sends automatically CoA?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: OnGuard

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 26, 2017 11:13 AM

OnGuard needs to be carefully planned. Are you working with your ClearPass partner?

All docs are on support: 

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=18043

• 3.  RE: OnGuard

Posted Oct 26, 2017 11:23 AM

Yes I am working with my ClearPass partner but we just avail the design part but in the implementation I will be the one and the documentation of the design is very high level.

Sorry to tell but I am an ISE guy, it has similar concept but I don't know the other like how the CoA is sent and OnGuard.

thanks

• 4.  RE: OnGuard

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 26, 2017 11:36 AM

ClearPass can send a disconnect message or CoA after OnGuard policy evaluation if your network device supports it.

• 5.  RE: OnGuard

Posted Oct 26, 2017 02:54 PM

cappalli,

i made it work but there some issues.

after remediation, it seems that the client or cppm is not sending CoA to change the authorization of the client. you know how to do it?

• 6.  RE: OnGuard

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 26, 2017 02:56 PM
    You need to either work with your Aruba partner or work with TAC. It is very difficult to troubleshoot in real time on here.