Security

Contributor I

Onguard Tokens

Hi,

Right now we configured 2 tokens for the posture policy, Healthy and Quarentine. Healthy moves the machine to the corporate network (10.23.0.0) , Quarentine moves it to a limited network (10.30.0.0).  In addition to those 2, I also want to use the Infected token to move the infected machine to blocked network (No network at all). 

Is it possible to use more than 2 tokens at the same posture policy or should i create a dedicated policy only for the infected token.

Help needed.

Thank you.

Shmulik Mazor

Re: Onguard Tokens

You would need to add a new posture policy then add the new policy to your health check service and the appropriate enforcement. Clients can only have one posture I believe.

Cheers
James
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------@whereisjrw--------------------------
---------------------------------blog-------------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216 | AMFX #11

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Contributor I

We already did that. We created a new posture policy with the healthy and infected tokens and put it in the web auth service with the healthy and quarentine posture policy and it's not working.

Guru Elite

Posture tokens are assigned as a result of posture policy evaluation. Did you map it in the rules of the posture policy?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: