Security

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Onguard update URL list

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Onguard update URL list

Posted Oct 14, 2015 03:28 PM

Hello,

In my mind I am sure that I at one point saw an extensive URL list someone had worked out that would be all the URL's that a client would need access to in order to update any of the supported AV and firewalls once they where placed in Quarantine by the onguard agent.

I have tried to find it again, and my failure to do so point at two possible scenario's.

I am useless at finding things, or it's a fairytale story that is untrue (the list don't exits!).

Anyone know for sure which one is true? :)

• 2.  RE: Onguard update URL list

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 23, 2015 11:36 AM

I am not sure there is a comprehensive list, but we can look.  Are there any specific products that you are looking for in the meantime?

• 3.  RE: Onguard update URL list

Posted Oct 23, 2015 11:45 AM

No, not really. I was looking more or less towards all the supported products AV, antispyware and firewall products, and allow only those, but have found another way to deal with it so it's not really necessary.

Could be nice though if such a url list was available on the ClearPass as a downloadable acl and updated as part of the subscription. That however is a feature request :)

• 4.  RE: Onguard update URL list
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 23, 2015 11:47 AM

Posted in the ideas portal on the support site.  Please vote for it.