Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Problem to Social Login Facebook

This thread has been viewed 20 times
  • 1.  Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 03:44 PM

Dear,

I'm having trouble redirecting the social login when I click the facebook button.
    Even with public ssl certificate valid in the controller and in the clearpass and already working for the internet, however facebook when doing the redirection does not reoconcept the certificate as valid, even though it is ok as shown in the images.
    I need to know if there is anything wrong with clearpass settings or facebook developers.
    Is not facebook just opening the certicado account?

The lists below have already been configured.

netdestination cloud-login_facebook
         name * .fbcdn.net
         name * .facebook.com
         name googleads.g.doubleclick.net
         name www.google.comclearpass_register.PNGcontroller certified valid.PNGredirect facebook problem.PNGfacebook developers2.PNGfacenook developers.PNG

• 2.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 03:48 PM
    Looks there is no whitelist for the facebook traffic.
    Have you attach the netdestination to a ACL and attach the ACL to the guest-logon rule, before the captive portal rule?
    Or just at the listed URL's to the whitelist in the captive portal profile

• 3.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:06 PM

I just have this setting in netdestination as picture.whitelist.PNG

• 4.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:09 PM
    Is this netdestination linked to a ACL?

• 5.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:13 PM

No. Is that necessary? I did not see any necessary configuration in the link below because it is the source that I consulted to configure. https://github.com/aruba/clearpass-cloud-service-whitelists/blob/master/cloud-login/cloud-login_facebook.md

• 6.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:15 PM
    Add the netdest to the whitelist in your captive portal profile.

• 7.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:17 PM
    Yes! That is needed.

You can at the netdestination as a whitelist. For example

aaa authentication captive-portal "xyz"
    white-list "cloud-login_facebook"

• 8.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:28 PM

Now I managed to enter in the whitelist profile of the captive portal as informed by you, however it is blocking on facebook.
    Now there's nothing missing in the clearpass, right? Need to insert some valid url on facebook?facebook open.PNG

• 9.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:30 PM
    Can you copy and paste that error message do I can translate it?

• 10.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:41 PM

Now I can authenticate in the facebook application by putting the facebook password, but I go back to the clearpass (portal) page with this error below.

error token.PNG

• 11.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 04:45 PM

I'm note sure but I thought that ClearPass needs to acces facebook. So, is clearpass able to access graph.facebook.com?

• 12.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 09:48 PM

From clearpass I can not ping to graph.facebook.com because the clearpass server is not connected to the internet, but from the controller I can ping to this facebook link because the controller has an interface released for internet.
    Where might the problem be in this case? I could not identify if any configuration is missing.captive portal whitelist.PNGping clearpass para graph facebook.PNGping controller for facebook.PNG

• 13.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 25, 2019 09:50 PM
    ClearPass needs to be able to access Facebook.

• 14.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 09:58 PM

I do not understand, is not it the controller that makes the request for facebook? Will I have to put the clearpass server to access the internet (facebook) to solve this problem?

• 15.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 25, 2019 10:26 PM
    ClearPass needs to make calls to Facebook to pull the user info.

• 16.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 25, 2019 10:29 PM

OK. tomorrow I will request the inclusion of rule to release the clearpass on the internet and I will post the result here. thank you.

• 17.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 26, 2019 07:59 AM

Even inserting the clearpass in the rule of access to the internet we have the following error to access by facebook.

This error when I enter facebook user and password I go back to the captive portal with this message below.

OAuthException "," code "," OAuthException "," code "," OAuthException "," OAuthException "," code " : 1, "fbtrace_id": "E67Id0JISXe"}}

• 18.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 26, 2019 10:50 AM

That error is displayed to the Guest??  If it is in the Application Log paste it in it's entirety.  There should have been a descriptive 'message' from them.  That blob is all coming back from their call to graph.

To be clear, guests need a whitelist to www.facebook.com (and a few others for images), and ClearPass needs graph.facebook.com.  

• 19.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 26, 2019 11:27 AM

access tracker.PNGYes this message is that the client receives network guest with captive portal in clearpass.
    now the client only returns to the portal after validating the user.
    See the error screens.access track2.PNG

• 20.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 26, 2019 03:36 PM

Your second shot does not show the Social auth source as one it even checked.  Can you rise it in priority?  Do you have a local guest with the same username?

• 21.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 26, 2019 04:06 PM

Okay, follow the image.
    Users need to authenticate on facebook, because locally it is working ok.

accestrack-novo.PNGaccesstrack3.PNG

• 22.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Apr 26, 2019 04:37 PM

NOw I received a new error on the facebook with this image bellow.

IN case of google Gsuite I don't receive any page of return on the access tracker, but not show any error but the page of captive portal return for login access.

facebook.PNG

• 23.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted May 03, 2019 08:25 AM

I still have a problem but a little different.
    I am not able to organize the rule to authenticate local login and social login, even using the same service rule.

Below is the service configuration and enforcment.

service.PNGservice-02.PNGservice-03.PNGservice-04.PNG

Regarding social login I have a question: Is it common for the user to log in with a facebook or google account and not record the user in the Guest Manager Account?

• 24.  RE: Problem to Social Login Facebook

Posted Mar 12, 2021 07:45 AM
    Hi Anderson, did you manage to solve this issue? I'm with the same problem... included the google issue that is redirect again to the login page after the user log into google account.

------------------------------
    Bruno Andrade
    ------------------------------