Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Problems with ClearPass Hotspot

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Problems with ClearPass Hotspot

Posted May 30, 2014 07:20 PM
    Hi Airheads,

I'm trying to configuring the Hotspot of ClearPass 6.3 with a self register page. I added the login page to the Captive portal profile in the controller. The redirecting process works fine and the login page appears when i associate with the Open SSID. I select to create a new account user, then i select the Hotspot plan, then i register in the form and finally it shows the user receipt. When i click the "start browsing button" i'm redirected to the login page. I know that i must gain access (just like the button says) but i don't know what i'm doing wrong because this not happens. I need to test an acumulative plan for the hotspot but it don't lost the access when the access time comes to end if i enter to the network using the credentials created by the hotspot page.
    Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Problems with ClearPass Hotspot

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 30, 2014 07:28 PM

Make sure you have the controller mac auth set to clearpass. The second screen shot is the one most miss.

guest.png

guest2.png

• 3.  RE: Problems with ClearPass Hotspot

Posted Jun 02, 2014 02:55 PM

Thanks, but i have the same issue changing this configuration.