Security

Highlighted
New Contributor

Questions about Clearpass

Hello community I'm new to clearpass I'd like to know some things about Clearpass:

- How can I Block my users from installing new virtual machines

- Is there any list of the network devices supported by clearpass for 802.1x auth

- Is there any list of medical devices compatible with clearpass ?

Thanks a lot

MVP Guru

Re: Questions about Clearpass

I would recommand to go through the CPPM documentations for more information

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/EntryId/33093/Default.aspx

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

Re: Questions about Clearpass

Hello,

Please see the answere inline:

- How can I Block my users from installing new virtual machines

Ans)  This depending upon the user level access that you create on the ESX (Assuming you are using VM Ware virutal machines).  you could assign the roles, access for the VM users on the ESX itself and you can authenticate and return the respective roles from Clearpass.

- Is there any list of the network devices supported by clearpass for 802.1x auth

Ans) Clearpass is vendor Neutral, any network device that has 802.1x feature, it should work with clearpass.

- Is there any list of medical devices compatible with clearpass ?

Ans) As mentioned above, if the device supports authentication, it would work with clearpass.

hope this helps

--

-If you got what you need with my answer please give kudos and mark it as solution.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: