Security

Contributor II

Radius Certificate Expiration Alert

Is there any way to configure alerts for "Warning" events?

I am using CPPM for wireless authentication and 2 of my servers had a certificate avout to expire. They showed as a warning in the event log then as an error once expired. I have schedule alerts for SYSTEM on the "insight" but cant figure our how to get alerts for scenarios like this before it happens.

My system was down for a few hours before i was able to renew the radius  certificate for these specific servers. It woud be nice to get an email alert advising of the "Warning" before it actually happens.

Thanks,

AP

Guru Elite

Re: Radius Certificate Expiration Alert

Certificate expiration warnings are logged to event viewer. Event viewer messages can be emailed.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Highlighted
Contributor II

I have creted an alert for System events but it doesnt includes this type of warnings. You have any how to?

Thanks,

AP

Guru Elite

https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.7/PolicyManager/index.htm#CPPM_UserGuide/Admin/ServerConfig_clusterwideparams.htm#Notifica

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: