Security

Highlighted
Contributor I

Re run Dissolvable Agent process

Hi

I want to recheck health of machine by using dissolvable agent after every one hour. I m new to clearpass.

Kindly assist me to configure it. My dissolvable Agent is working fine but it checj only once health of machine. I want it to re-check hralth after every one hour.

Regards,
Atif
Aruba

Re: Re run Dissolvable Agent process

Please work with your local CPPM partner or SE.

There quite a few things that need to be checked on your service before it can be enforced.

1. Change posture timeout
2. Disconnect user so it forces a reauth
3. Edit Mac caching service
4. Edit .1x service

Etc.....
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Aruba Employee

Dissolable agent works via a portal login. Do you really want people being logged out every hour? Guests I presume?

Contributor I

Yes, I want to reauthenticate user after not specifically one hour but after certain time.

Aruba Employee

Re: Re-run dissolvable agent process

I hear that if you set a time limit using Enforcement Profiles > Guest Session Timeout. SE sent me this text and image - The red box indicates the value that can be set, in this case it is taking the value from the guest account expiration field and setting the session-timeout to what time is left on the account, or this can be set to any number of "seconds" the user wants.

re run.png

Aruba Employee

All, too be clear, you can use that session-timeout attribute in any enforcement profile.

Guru Elite

Just make sure you have RADIUS accounting turned up on the NAD side.

Sent from Surface Pro 3

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: