Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Selecting for Clearpass RADIUS Attributes

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Selecting for Clearpass RADIUS Attributes

Posted Nov 09, 2015 03:03 PM

In clearpass, I am trying to figure out who connected to a certain AP within a timeframe. I've figured out that I can use the Radius:Aruba:Aruba-Location-Id attribute to do so, but what I can't seem to figure out is how I can use that attribute to hone in on the data.

The first thing I tried was using the Called-Station-ID, but that's currently configured to send the controller's MAC Address.

I've also tried to do a data filter in clearpass, but I don't see a way to do it for that Aruba specific attribute.

Any suggestions?

• 2.  RE: Selecting for Clearpass RADIUS Attributes

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 09, 2015 03:05 PM
    You can't search for it in access tracker. You can, however, search for it in the endpoints repository.

Thanks,
    Tim

• 3.  RE: Selecting for Clearpass RADIUS Attributes

Posted Nov 09, 2015 03:12 PM

Since I don't know which endpoints I'm looking for, I don't think that will solve the problem.

Is there a way then to export the access tracker data? I've tried looking through the exportable logs, but i didn't see any which logged the RADIUS request attributes.