Security

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Sonos and airgroups

I verified, entering the airgroup for Sonos worked in my basic home lab, with a single 7005 controller with 4 APs and mutliple vlans.  Iphone Sonos controller app worked with "Sonus one" only after entering the Airgroup  rules posted in this forum.  I'm updating this, because some of the outdated info on other forums state otherwise.  I'm not running clearpass.   I failed to capture my entries, but here is what is currently running:

Controller > About

Name:Aruba Operating System Software.
Model:Aruba7005-US
Version:

show airgroupservice | include Sonos

Sonos                 Enabled                                                    urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:GroupRenderingControl:1

(manually copy/pasted output of only the Sonus portion of the next command)

show airgroupservice

Sonos                 Enabled                                                    urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:GroupRenderingControl:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-sonos-com:service:Queue:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:AVTransport:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:RenderingControl:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-tencent-com:service:QPlay:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:GroupManagement:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ZoneGroupTopology:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:DeviceProperties:1
                                                                                 urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:MusicServices:1

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: