Security

Frequent Contributor II

Re: Step-by-Step: Controller / CPPM 6.5 / Captive Portal authentication with MAC Caching (MAR15-MHC)

Thanks, laurent!

I'm going through your walkthrough right now. As soon as I'm finished with that, then I'm going to implement the Self Reg stuff. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Re: Step-by-Step: Controller / CPPM 6.5 / Captive Portal authentication with MAC Caching (MAR15-MHC)

Ran into a snag. The Captive Portal page gets a 404 when I connect to guest. How can I troubleshoot this?

EDIT: Got it working, kinda. I'm getting a certificate error, but the correct page is coming up. I had incorrectly entered a value on my L3 captive portal auth profile that did not match what'd I'd configured in CP Guest. Working on Self-Registration now.

Thanks!

Contributor I

Hi Laurent,

We have followed the steps as per your article but after guest authentication it is trying to redirect to CPPM default landing page. Our requirement is after successful authentication guest should be able to browse the internet.

Could please guide how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Yugandhar.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: