Security

Guru Elite

Re: User and Machine authentication - Together not working

If you're not familiar with CPPM, I'd recommend you work with your Aruba Partner. This is not a replacement for partner services or Aruba TAC. Everything is best effort.

Tutorials are created by community members in their free time and cannot be "expected".

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

Dear Tim, forums are never expected to be replacement of professional services or TAC, but sometimes they do exceed expectations when it comes to community support. You dont have to look far away, just your neighbour and competitor Cisco. Look at their supportforums.cisco.com and you will know how eager everyone including Cisco employees and sometimes product managers are going off the way to support the posters regardless if they are customers, partners, SEs or merely a guy like me who wants to explore products in more detail. If Aruba hasnt provided any good resources that we can use for self study then the problem ilies with Aruba and their Clearpass TM team. The relevant team should spare their time to craft out more tutorials, self study guides to not only promote their products but increase overall comfort of the product which is clearly lacking. 

Simply saying what you have said is not enough. More work needs to be done on the guides etc to get other ppl quickly on board with your products. 

Guru Elite

OK then. I will refrain from trying to assist you until I am sitting at my laptop and can set up an environment to mirror your ask and provide screenshots.

Apologies for trying to provide some form of basic assistance in real-time.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

Hi Ronin, I have learned alot of clearpass from the ABC networking video's on YouTube. Maybe you find them usefull as well.
Frequent Contributor I

100% Agreed. Videos by Herman are indispensable. I have learned alot from
them
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor I

Thank you Tim for taking it positively. You are my senior and i always respect your expertise. 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: