Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Where to download Clearpass firmware 6.1?

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Where to download Clearpass firmware 6.1?

Posted Jun 24, 2013 06:32 AM

How to upgrade Clearpass version 6.0 to 6.1 in Clearpass 25000 model?

Where can I download Clearpass 6.1 iso image to upgrade the CPPM box manually?

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Where to download Clearpass firmware 6.1?

Posted Jun 24, 2013 08:46 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

Basiclly from the support site.

Dont forget to read all needed notes & to backup before.

Here is a link - from the Aruba Partner support site (u do need a user name / password in order to download it - as far as i awre)

http://support.arubanetworks.com/DOWNLOADSOFTWARE/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/Default.aspx?EntryId=10890

Important Notes Before You Upgrade

Upgrades of the following products are not supported from ClearPass 5.2 to ClearPass 6.1:

Avenda GuestConnect

Insight

If you are running eTIPS 3.5.0 or earlier on an ET-5000 series hardware appliances, then you can only
    upgrade to ClearPass Policy Manager 5.2.0.

Before any upgrade or update operation, it is recommended that you back up the ClearPass Policy
    Manager Server Certificates along with their private key files and private key password.

Back up the configuration and log data from the ClearPass Policy Manager UI from the Server
    Configuration screen of the Publisher.

Ensure that you have set aside time for downtime, as an upgrade process can take anywhere from 30-50
    minutes per node based on the number of Access Tracker and Accounting records that exist on the
    server.

For Virtual Machine versions of ClearPass Policy Manager 5.2 and prior, the upgrade process involves
    downloading and provisioning a new 6.1 VM.

Please note that any newly provisioned ClearPass Policy Manager VM has to be joined to the Active
    Directory domain if you are authenticating users against Active Directory with EAP PEAP and EAP
    MSCHAPV2.

I also attached for u the offline update - how to guide.

have a lovley day.

me

Attachment(s)

pdf
    CPPM_Offline_Upgrade.pdf   72 KB 1 version

• 3.  RE: Where to download Clearpass firmware 6.1?

Posted Jun 26, 2013 02:58 AM

Thanks!. I already upgrade the box via CPPM WEBUI.