Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

change CPPM ip address

Hi,
I have already installed ClearPass PM.
Is it possible to change it's ip address?

Accepted Solutions

Re: change CPPM ip address

Yes.

If you go to Administration > Server Manager > Server Configuration, select the server, then you can change the IP address on the System tab.

You can also change the IP via the CLI by issuing the commands: configure ip <mgmt|data> <ipaddress> netmask <netmask address> gateway <gateway address>

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

All Replies

Yes.

If you go to Administration > Server Manager > Server Configuration, select the server, then you can change the IP address on the System tab.

You can also change the IP via the CLI by issuing the commands: configure ip <mgmt|data> <ipaddress> netmask <netmask address> gateway <gateway address>

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Just remember if you have a self signed cert that is ip based instead of FQDN you will need to update it. 

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

ok, that is great.
Also, I'd like to ask, if there is any way to get CPPM evaluation license quickly?
I really urgent, and I'd like to get it within an hour!

Highlighted

Your local Aruba SE or clearpass SE can generate one for you. 

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: