Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

create two SSID's

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  create two SSID's

Posted Mar 07, 2018 08:41 AM

hi all ,

i have some questions regarding ClearPass:

1- i create one SSID with guest authentication with MAC caching and all thing working fine but how i can set the session time expired for the guests

note : this SSID work with self guest registration page .

2- i want to create another SSID for VIP but with web login what i should configure in controller and ClearPass , i don't think we will do all thing from beginning as per first SSID.

3- how i can install the certificate to make all users using Google chrome to redircting without warning screen .

• 2.  RE: create two SSID's

Posted Mar 11, 2018 01:48 AM

please help .

• 3.  RE: create two SSID's
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Mar 11, 2018 05:39 AM

Hey,

1) What is doing the enforcement for the SSID, is this ClearPass? If so have you will need to adjust the Session Length Enforcement Profile you have configured.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.6/PolicyManager/Content/CPPM_UserGuide/Enforce/EPSession_Restrictions.htm

2) Take a look at the below. Configure a Web Login page as opposed to the Self Registration part.

3) What Operating System is this? There is various methods of distributing a certificate to a client depending on the OS you are running. For example you could install a cert via GPO.

• 4.  RE: create two SSID's

Posted Mar 11, 2018 09:58 AM

thank very much for your help .

another small question if want create new field but in this field i want alphabet only without numbers and special character how to make this .

• 5.  RE: create two SSID's

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Mar 11, 2018 10:21 AM

• 6.  RE: create two SSID's

Posted Mar 12, 2018 03:35 AM

from this document i cant find the solution there's no role to set all thing in field alphabet only 

• 7.  RE: create two SSID's

Posted Mar 13, 2018 08:26 AM

No answer ?