Security

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

customize web logins page

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  customize web logins page

Posted Apr 24, 2014 09:28 AM

In Clearpass guest we have "Web Logins". Is it possible to customize this form to also edit the accept terms and the login button?

I have already edited the header and footer, but would also like to edit or remove the "default" button and terms and condition acceptance.

It is found under: Home-Configuration-Web Logins

• 2.  RE: customize web logins page

Posted Apr 24, 2014 09:41 PM
    Yes this is possible. I’m not an HTML guy but that is how you would accomplish this.
    Might want to look at the page source and see what the button is really doing. That would help point you in the right direction.

• 3.  RE: customize web logins page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 24, 2014 11:13 PM

@fleitsch wrote:

In Clearpass guest we have "Web Logins". Is it possible to customize this form to also edit the accept terms and the login button?

I have already edited the header and footer, but would also like to edit or remove the "default" button and terms and condition acceptance.

It is found under: Home-Configuration-Web Logins

Well, if you want to remove the terms and conditions on the web login page, uncheck the checkbox next to "Require a Terms and Conditions confirmation".  What "default" button?  To customize what is in that form you can go to Guest Self-Registration> Edit.  Under SUBMIT, click on title.  In the page below click on Override the default labels and error messages, and you can edit most of the labels on the page..

custom.png

• 4.  RE: customize web logins page

Posted Apr 25, 2014 03:36 AM

Hi, thank you for the reply.

A little correction. I am not using the self registration portal, but the Web Logins. Found the same form anyway and

his solves part of my problem as I now can give the right text to the terms and condition. From what I understand the "accept terms and condition" needs to be activated in the web login form to register anonomous users. There is also a "Log In" button displayed in that form. Is this button possible to customize?

• 5.  RE: customize web logins page
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 25, 2014 07:21 AM

Do you want to change how the button looks, or the text on it?

The text is changed in the form on field Submit.

If you're using a custom skin then you can change the styling under Home » Administration » Plugin Manager. Find the skin plugin and Customize it.

• 6.  RE: customize web logins page

Posted Sep 02, 2015 10:35 AM

Hi,

How to disable username field? I managed to disable the password field but cannot find way to disable username field. Thanks

• 7.  RE: customize web logins page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 02, 2015 10:36 AM
    Are you trying to do an "Accept the terms page"?

• 8.  RE: customize web logins page

Posted Sep 02, 2015 10:47 AM
    Hi Cappali,

No. What i want is to remove the username field at login page. I only want to have password field and term and conditions at the login page. Thanks

Regards,
    Amir

• 9.  RE: customize web logins page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 02, 2015 10:48 AM
    You need to use the access code logon type..

• 10.  RE: customize web logins page

Posted Sep 02, 2015 07:43 PM
    Hi Cappali,

Thanks for that but how to do that?any guide?Thanks

Regards,
    Amir

• 11.  RE: customize web logins page

Posted Sep 13, 2015 02:21 PM

I think Tim means you have to change the type of web login

you do that here: Home » Configuration » Pages » Web Logins 

select your created web login page and go to Login Form - Authentication: select Access Code