Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

device access AAA is there any possible to authenticate Avaya switch 7200 serial thru radius service

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  device access AAA is there any possible to authenticate Avaya switch 7200 serial thru radius service

Posted Jun 26, 2017 10:40 AM

I have  a bunch of Avaya switch 7200  serial , so far I can successfully implement Tacacs+ service for access authen thru CMPP. but following the design, I have to use Radius for those devices access auth.

I tried enable radius-notel, but it seems the authencation request is accepted by CMPP and authentication is successfully, but still failed to login the avaya devices.

Such as access-priority  from none to rwa , there should be 6 levels for avaya switch, and vender code 1584. But I couldn't find those attribute from Radius-nortel 

thank you

• 2.  RE: device access AAA is there any possible to authenticate Avaya switch 7200 serial thru radius service

Posted Jun 19, 2018 02:47 PM

Hi,

Don't know if this is still relevant but I ran into this same issue some time ago.

You need to return the correct user priviledge to the VSP7200 switch.

The vendor you need to use is "Bay-networks".

See attached screenshots for correct radius attributes.

Regards,

Micky