Security

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

guest provisioning error on page

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  guest provisioning error on page

Posted Apr 03, 2012 06:18 AM

I,m trying to create a guest user, using a guest-provisioning user account. when i get into the web https://172.x.x.x  I login with the user credentials then i try to create a new user and i see in the web browser (internet explorer) a message, error on page in the down left corner of the browser. is a yellow triangle with this symbol (!) i,m not able to create the guest user.

maybe is a javascript problem

any ideas?

• 2.  RE: guest provisioning error on page

Posted Apr 03, 2012 09:17 AM

if i create a guest user with the root user, there is no problem. the problem is when i try to create a guest user in guest provisioning portal. when i push the create button in the form a javasrcipt error appears.

Message: 'this.parent.fieldsList.end_date.field' is null or not an object
    Line: 302
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: https://172.16.128.204:4343/jscripts/jquery.panelField.js

any body knows how to fix this issue? 

thanks!

• 3.  RE: guest provisioning error on page

Posted Apr 03, 2012 09:52 AM

forget it, the answer to this problem is :  i'm very stupid :smileyvery-happy:

the problem was the guest provosioning portal configuration, i had date fields marked without account category marked, so the javascript detect it like null field.

sorry if i dont explain very clear. this kind of problems is realted with guest provisioning portal configuration, if anybody have similar problems, please check the config in the controller.

thanks a lot for your help!!!