Security

SBS
Contributor II

home version of windowsList of Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

Hello, I am trying to find a current listing of devices that are supported for clearpass onboarding.  I have an older pdf that specifically indicates: manufacturer, model, type and O/S versions.  Is there anything out there available that's perhaps current that you could point me to?

Thank you,

Sarah

Guru Elite

Re: home version of windowsList of Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

Removed

Thanks,
Tim

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
SBS
Contributor II

Devices that are supported by ClearPass Onboard

I apologize, I was on a conference call and trying to type at the same time, not a good idea :-)  My subject was incorrect....

Hello, I am trying to find a current listing of devices that are supported for clearpass onboarding.  I have an older pdf that specifically indicates: manufacturer, model, type and O/S versions.  Is there anything out there available that's perhaps current that you could point me to?   I've attached the pdf I have from last year.
Example of some of the items   Apple ipad  tablet OS version 8.x7.x, 6,x, 5.x, 4.x

Samsung Galaxy S - Phone android 4.0.3

HTC Inspire Phone Android 2.3.3

Kindle Fire tablet android 2.3 customized

IBM Lenovo PC windows 7

Thank you,

Sarah

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: