Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

Posted Nov 16, 2014 02:33 PM

I need to create a specific webpage with specific paramters and use Micros Vidilios in transaction process

• 2.  RE: how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 16, 2014 06:41 PM

You'll need to create a Hotspot Transaction Processor for this:

cppm-micros-processor.png

Then you'll create a Self Registration form with Hotspot option enabled.   Remove all credit card fields and add the first_name, last_name, reservation_number, or room_number fields depending on the setup.

Also, you'll need the software connector from Micros to enable this with ClearPass.   The part number is 5009-297.

• 3.  RE: how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

Posted Nov 16, 2014 06:52 PM

Thnaks,

But can you clarify what kind of connector as in this document it said Not Released can you give me more information

http://www.micros.com/NR/rdonlyres/E2FF5FCB-3DF7-461B-8A30-EC4FC8C84E7D/0/CurrentCertifiedInterfacesListExternal.pdf

• 4.  RE: how to create self register webpage on Clearpass Guest and integrate with Micros Vidalio?

Posted Nov 16, 2014 07:11 PM

I do not have more details, as this is a Micros product.    I don't have any information on the Not Released status that is indicated.  The beginning of the document states the following.  I would reach out to your local Micros and/or Aruba team for details.

Some interfaces below contain a restriction status of Not Released or Restricted. In either case, permission must be obtained from the MICROS-Fidelio Interface Product Manager before the sales of the interface can be facilitated.  Contact the regional MICROS-Fidelio Interface product manager to begin this process.