Security

Highlighted
New Contributor

how to delete all guest accounts ?

Hello,

Is there any way to schedule a deletion of all guest accounts at the end of each calendar month?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MVP Guru

Re: how to delete all guest accounts ?

From where, ClearPass? To my knowledge you'll need to do this under Cluster Wide Parameters and the Expired guest accounts cleanup interval?

https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.6/PolicyManager/Content/CPPM_UserGuide/Admin/ServerConfig_clusterwideparams.htm#Cleanup

You can't specify a calendar month date to delete, but you can specify the number of days after expiry that the cleanup occurs.

ACMP, ACSA, ACDX #985
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Aruba Employee

Hi,

Another way is to leverage ClearPass APIs and use a scheduled script that runs monthly to delete the guest accounts based on any criteria that you want..

All Replies
Highlighted
MVP Guru

From where, ClearPass? To my knowledge you'll need to do this under Cluster Wide Parameters and the Expired guest accounts cleanup interval?

https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.6/PolicyManager/Content/CPPM_UserGuide/Admin/ServerConfig_clusterwideparams.htm#Cleanup

You can't specify a calendar month date to delete, but you can specify the number of days after expiry that the cleanup occurs.

ACMP, ACSA, ACDX #985
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)

Highlighted
Aruba Employee

Hi,

Another way is to leverage ClearPass APIs and use a scheduled script that runs monthly to delete the guest accounts based on any criteria that you want..

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: