Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

how to integrate GUEST MANAGER CPPM with platfform

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  how to integrate GUEST MANAGER CPPM with platfform

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:14 PM

ello Gurus..

I would like to share with you my requirements. I have a Aruba infraestructure for guest ( CPPM - GUEST MANAGER) to self-registration but row we need to integrate guest manager with some kind of plattform in order that the user across this platfform can create and account.

I think this is possible using a API to integrate this plattform with CPPM, but not sure yet!!

could you please let me some step to follow?

best regards.

• 2.  RE: how to integrate GUEST MANAGER CPPM with platfform

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:16 PM
    What platform?

• 3.  RE: how to integrate GUEST MANAGER CPPM with platfform

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:28 PM

Hi Cappalli.

bassically guest must interact with a sofware, gust have to intruduce email and name, after the software return the username (email) and password the user is abel to connect using a captive portal. the platfform is 3rd party

• 4.  RE: how to integrate GUEST MANAGER CPPM with platfform

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2017 03:31 PM
    Yes, you’d need to either use the guest account API or use a SQL auth source.

• 5.  RE: how to integrate GUEST MANAGER CPPM with platfform

Posted Mar 06, 2017 11:52 PM

Are you saying you want someone else to create the guest accounts instead of self registration?  If so you can still use CPPM for this.  Or are you saying you want CPPM to authenticate guest against a database on a 3rd party platform?